Monday, February 23, 2009
Face Painting
I was watching one of Ellie's friends today and I went into another room while Nate was in the kitchen with this friend. It was quiet for a while, so I thought I would go check on them to see how things were going. As I came into the room, I saw this child with an open marker in their hand... but I knew there was no paper around. I was worried, I thought it would be the floor, the cupboards, the wall..something drawn on that shouldn't be. Sure enough, when I got close enough to see, I found the victim:
Nate was very much covered in orange marker. The thing is, he didn't even make a whimper while it was happening. He even got it on his hands and the soles of his feet....basically any skin that was exposed!
Check it out, its even on his eyelid...I'm just glad he was quick enough to close his eye while it was being "painted".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Looks like he took it all in stride! He has a million dollar smile.
I still feel really bad about this! I'm glad Nate was such a good sport about it...
That's amazing that Nate didn't seem to care. Your kids are growing up so fast and look so cute.
Ok, I have to remember about "crayola washable marker" when its time to buy markers for Juliana.
Post a Comment