I went to Supercuts. I always do, every time I have gone to an expensive place to get it done I end up going to Supercuts to get it fixed. But don't get highlights there, I made that mistake once.
When I got home, Joe was having an elder's quorum meeting at my house so our friend Brian was over and he said "it looks like my daughter, Kaiya's hair." Kaiya got her hair cut on Saturday. Then when I went to get the kids up this morning the kids all looked at my hair and said "It looks like Kaiya's hair." So there you go, I look like a 5-year old.
Joe said....."wow...its short." Then a little later he said, "I was hoping you'd do something quite different and you did." Sounds to me like excellent avoidance strategies so he can comment but not say he doesn't like it. Oh well, I like it.
7 comments:
I love your short hair! Hooray for short hair. Three cheers for Nanette. Hip hip Nanette. Hip hip Nanette. Hip hip Nanette!
Love it! And I don't think it looks at all like Kiaya's. I'm getting mine cut tomorrow morning. It's almost touching my shoulders right now!
They only say that cause Kaiya is so stinken cute and they are all too shy to say what they really mean... which is how cute you look. How come it's easy to tell that to a 5 year old but not a grown woman?
I liek it, too! Cute!
I love it- and Kaiya loves her hair too...
I really like it! I think it looks so chic. I have been wanting to get my haircut really short too for awhile now but Clell doesn't want me to. He likes it the way it is. But I am so sick of it!!! I wouldn't mind going that short either. I just keep telling Clell that "it is just hair. It will grow back."
Looks pretty cute!
Post a Comment