This is us on our first date. Joe took me to a murder mystery dinner. He totally figured out the murderer. At the end of the date, I felt so dumb because I had no idea who was the murderer so I thought he would never ask me out again. Funny, he did....
This is our engagement picture. He took me back to our bishops back yard where we first met and knelt down and popped the question. I was shocked because not 10 minutes before we had been talking about the possibility of marriage and I said it freaked me out so he said he wouldn't mention it for the rest of the evening.
This is our wedding day... we got married in the Las Vegas temple.
This is my favorite picture of us. It was taken on a cruise ship when I was 3 1/2 months pregnant with Michael (it seems like all the pictures of the last 7 years have been when I was either pregnant or just had a baby).
I am so glad that I married Joe. People sometimes ask me why I married him (I think/hope they are joking).... the best answer for that question is that he makes me laugh. I tend to be quite serious and he is not at all, so he often can make us all laugh when we are grumpy. But one of the the other things that I just love about him is how smart he is (apparently the smartest in the Frost bunch...at least so far), I think he is probably about as smart as me;) We stay up at night in bed an talk, sometimes for hours and I really enjoy all of his thoughts. The one other thing that I just love about him is that he can do anything....seriously...he decides he wants to do something and then looks it up on the internet and then tries it out until it works. He's pretty amazing that way. Happy anniversary sweetie! Here's to many more!
5 comments:
congrats im so glad your happy this post made me even happier to be getting married thanks
Great to catch up with the Frosts! We miss you guys, and hope all is well. We're celebrating 11 in October too! Can you believe we're old enough to have been married that long? WOAH!! :)
Congrats you guys! We remember you when you were young and childless!
Love these pictures Nannette! Happy Anniversary!
So fun! Happy anniversary. I LOVE the blogging world! It's funny to think of us in high school and now...as grown ups!
Post a Comment