Recently, there was a big squabble in the Frost home over Lego men (minifigures as they are officially called). We didn't have enough, so I have been on the search for cheap Lego men. Come to find out, they don't exist. They either come as a set at the store, or you can buy them on ebay for about $2 a man in a set (or up to $15 individually, depending on the person). Now, they are used in our house as bribes...ooops, I mean "rewards," but I'll post about that some other time.
Nate likes the Legos too. He doesn't eat them, but he enjoys taking handfuls of Legos out of the bins and throwing them across the room. It makes for lots of fun clean up.
As you can see, I might go nuts with the constant mess, but I am trying to remember how good Legos are for the kids, they are learning so many building and designing things...and really it is a GREAT substiute for the Wii or the TV.
2 comments:
We loved Legos growing up! Looks like lots of fun and lots of little pieces...
Max loves the Legos now too. I love seeing his creations.
Post a Comment