Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Some Old Film

So, the last few times I have tried to edit my pictures on my memory card, the computer would not let me save the images. Then I put the memory card back in my camera and attempted to take a picture, only to find that I couldn't take any pictures because the card was "locked." I pulled the memory card out and looked at it, and the tab that locks it was broken off, apparently in the "locked" position. Well, at least I can access my pictures. I quickly ordered a new card on amazon ($10 shipped and 4 X as big).
Then Saturday came and I wanted to take the kids to the pumpkin patch. I didn't have a new memory card yet, but one was on order so I didn't want to go buy a new one (plus Walmart's prices were significantly higher than amazons). So I found my old file SLR camera. It had film in it, but the batteries were dead. $17 later, I had new batteries. There were 7 pictures left so I was able to get pics of all the kids at the pumpkin patch. Then I went to develop the film and see what was on the old film. ($7 just to get a CD, digital is SOO the way to go). Since the film was so old, it was grainy...also not so good. The pictures on the film, turned out to be from Adam's 5th birthday. That was February 07. SO I had to post the pictures cause some are really cute.

This is Ellie and Teia. They were both one.

Cute Adam about to blow out his candle...look at those cute cheeks.
Here's another one...

This one has a profile of Michael...no glasses in the orange and red shirt. Kade has his back to us.



This was also on there...look how little the boys are!
The rest of the pictures were not exciting (a pregnancy test picture...must have been from Nate) and some blurry grainy pics of Adam's birthday. I really am grateful for digital...it is SO much more usable and cheaper!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Cute Nannette! It's like a little treasure when you find old pictures like that. Looks like life is good!