Saturday, December 5, 2009

Santa!

The kids went and visited Santa this afternoon...well they informed me that it wasn't the "real" Santa, it was just one of his elves dressed up like Santa.

Adam still wants what he wanted last year, so he asked Santa again for a Nintendo DS. Santa said he would try his best, but can't always get everything.
Michael had a whole list of things he asked for from Santa, the ones I remember are Legos and a remote control flying thing.
(and I feel soooo bad, I wet his hair down and had it all combed but when we got to the place to see Santa, he wasn't there yet so we went ahead and played on the bouncy house while we waited. When Michael reemerged his hair was sticking straight up....it never does that, but it was now dry and not willing to do anything for me...Sorry Michael).

Ellie asked for another doll, or maybe for a cradle for her doll.
Nate wanted nothing to do with Santa. He would {mostly} let me hold him and get kind of close to Santa. That's okay, Nate has so many toys he doesn't need anymore from Santa.
He did however have no problem smiling and waving to the man dressed up like a grocery bag with food sticking out of it advertising HEB. I guess he sees grocery bags a lot more than Santa.
Well, I hope Santa comes through for us. Adam keeps telling me that we should ask Santa for the expensive things because Santa doesn't have to pay for them and then we can save money and Mom and Dad will be able to spend less money on them! Sounds like good reasoning to me!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The other day one of the neighbor kids told me they ask their grandparents for the expensive stuff, I guess that means they don't believe in Santa anymore?