What the video doesn't show is that she can even start on her own now too, it just takes her a few extra seconds to do so. We are so proud of her!
We had several of the kids friends over today, and there were a couple of girls that were the boys friends, one in kindergarten and one in first grade who didn't know how to ride their bikes when their mom's dropped them off. When they saw Ellie riding, they decided to try and before you know it, they were both riding a bike quite well. (Apparently the younger one used to ride her little bike well, but she would never dare to ride a bigger bike, but she mastered that today!)
So, after one day, one bag of Cadbury mini-eggs, one sore back, one sunburn and 3 broken nails, I was able to teach 3 girls to ride their bikes today!!! (Now I'm going to go veg in front of the TV).
6 comments:
Congratulations....You win!
MOM OF THE WEEK!!!!
Very impressive!
Please come to my house! I've got 2 girls that need to learn!
Awesome! I wouldn't have thought to do it that young. Maybe we'll give it a try with Joseph next week...
Good work Ellie! Nate looks cute hopping around in the background also.
Way to go girls! I've never had the patience to teach bike riding to my kids. You for sure win mom of the week, or maybe even month!
I wish our girls had the desire to learn how to ride bikes...Emiko still hasn't learned to pedal!!! And our bikes will probably be destroyed in quarantine...oh well.
Post a Comment