Adam had the fun experience of going to Cub Scout Day Camp this year. It was at a big boy scout camp about 20 minutes from our house and ran for 6 hours every day this week (we are taking Friday off).
He had a lot of fun doing boy things like playing kickball, archery, bebe guns, golf, an obstacle course, making up corny skits, and other such cub scout activities.

I got to go up with him one day. It was fun to see how the kids interacted and to see what they got to do.

It was also very hot- when I got into my car the thermometer read 98 degrees and the humidity was quite high. I was definitely ready to go home.

Here are the boys from his troop- Adam, Christian, Ben and Andrew.

The theme was Back to the Future and the boys were Jedis!

I am sure I will have many more years of day camp ahead of me!
1 comment:
You mean many, many, many more years at day camp!!!
Post a Comment