Saturday, August 7, 2010

4th Child Parenting

The kids had a sleepover at their cousins house last night. This morning, I had to take Adam to a cub scout event. When we got home, I walked in the front door, right past Nate's room and then went out back to talk to Joe. I asked Ellie and Michael where Nate was and they said outside with Daddy. I went outside where Joe was weed-eating and he said Nate had gone inside a while ago. I quickly rushed inside and started yelling his name, sending the other kids upstairs to find him. He didn't respond, he wasn't anywhere and so finally I rechecked his room.

I guess if you don't put your tired child down for a nap, they put themselves down for one.
Poor baby.

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Those are the best finds!

Matt and Haley said...

Nate is so cute. I've been subbing in nursery for Kami for the past couple of weeks, and Nate's been so fun.
We were hoping to be pulled into your ward. We'll be looking to move in about a year or so, so we'll see where we end up. Until then, I'll just have to keep up with everyone through book club! I can't wait to see how your ward gets organized with callings etc.