1. Taking handfuls of Legos out of the big bins of Legos and throwing them around the gameroom.
2. Taking a pipe cleaner worm Michael had made him and putting it in the toaster and turning the toaster on.
3. Attempting to stir the pot of boiling noodles on the stove (luckily I caught him before he succeeded)
4. Plugging a cell phone charger into the wall, the end that goes into the phone he attempted to plug into the empty outlet above the charger.
5. Wielding a 12 inch serrated bread knife. Upon closer examination I found the loaf of bread with 2 suspicious cuts in it where he had attempted to cut himself a piece.
Seriously, I guess I need to follow his every step every hour of the day. Today has been a much better day, so far no major incidences.
Do you think I could keep him penned up in a pack and play all day? It would be for his own good.
Does anyone want me to watch their child?
3 comments:
I've always said that little boys have special angels assigned to them to help them survive to adulthood. I know I've found mine doing the craziest things when they were Nate's age!
If he and Gracie got together there'd be big trouble -- she's the same way!
Sounds like my Mina- in the last 24 hr period she's drawn all over my walls with a pen, scattered fruit loops all over the car, ran around the house while holding scissors, and picked up a knife (sounds like Nate had the same knife)...and she's supposed to be sick! Kids are crazy...
Post a Comment