For some reason, this year Halloween seemed to last for a whole week. I guess having two birthdays in the same week makes for a much more eventful week. This year Adam was
Tortwig- his favorite Pokemon character, Michael was Frankenstein, Ellie was a fairy princess and Nate was Thomas the train. This is them on the way to the ward trunk-or-treat. Incidentally, I brought rabbit chili to the activity and it was almost gone by the end. I did label it, but I am not sure if anyone noticed the label.

In Ellie and Nate's preschool, they got to dress up for Halloween. Nate obliged me for a few minutes to be a monkey. After that he wanted nothing to do with the costume (hence the Thomas).

Ellie was a fairy princess every time. Her costume was really easy because we had most everything on hand.

Here is her preschool class.

On Halloween, a couple of Joe's friends came by to eat dinner with us. They then went trick-or-treating with us. Their little boy, Jack, was just a little older than Nate so they walked together and followed each other...it was very cute. (The boys didn't want green faces the second time, which was great as far as I was concerned).

Since we were too busy on Sunday to get it done, we didn't carve our pumpkin until Monday night, and we only got one carved. Luckily, the kids were okay with that.

We still lit it up and put it outside, might as well.

And here is the kid's loot: Now I get the fun task of restricting consumption of it...
1 comment:
This may sound horrible, but I let my kids go at it and eat all of their candy in one shot. You get the sugar high over with quickly and a dentist told me that it's actually better for their teeth. They looked so cute in their costumes! I especially like Nate as a monkey.
Post a Comment