Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Me and My Girl


I bought Ellie this cutest skirt a while ago, but she refused to ever wear it. I finally figured out how to get her to wear it, I got myself a somewhat matching one. She says now she will wear it again.
When I got dressed for church, Joe saw me and said I looked rather "pink." I asked if I looked funny and he said no, but I don't usually wear pink. Hmmm, I wonder what that really means...

5 comments:

Kelly Vowles said...

I love the skirt!!!!! Where can I get one?

Lana Lulu Handmade said...

You both look very cute!

mostly sane mother said...

I meant to tell you on Sunday how cute you looked. I guess I never saw you and Ellie together, but glad you got her to wear hers as well--cute mama and a cute girl!

Princess Natalie said...

Nannette,
You look very nice and lovely! I like the longer hair on you. This may sound cheesey- but maybe you and Ellie should get some mother-daughter photos together- if you need to, do the JC Penny thing you do when your kiddos are younger...

Julia said...

I love it! You look great!