Serving in Cubs is awesome! I had the chance to be a committee chair once and a den leader another time. What other calling do you get where your main job is to help kids have fun? So fun!
BTW - your trip pictures are AWESOME. Makes me want to go somewhere new!
Nanette, I found your blog while searching for others that breed Californians in Texas. I am near Beaumont, Texas. I would love to chat with you about your rabbit experiences.....
6 comments:
You pull off the scout shirt very well :-)
Serving in Cubs is awesome! I had the chance to be a committee chair once and a den leader another time. What other calling do you get where your main job is to help kids have fun? So fun!
BTW - your trip pictures are AWESOME. Makes me want to go somewhere new!
Yellow looks good on you!
Nanette, I found your blog while searching for others that breed Californians in Texas. I am near Beaumont, Texas. I would love to chat with you about your rabbit experiences.....
Shannon
You're right -- that's true love! You'll be great.
you look great in the color yellow
Post a Comment