Ellie was baptized last Saturday. It was a really nice program, she and another one of her friends were baptized at the same time. She looked gorgeous in her beautiful white dress and she had me pull her hair back into a bun, which was perfect because then it didn't float up and make them repeat the baptism.
Unfortunately, the water heater at the church is broken, so the water in the font was pretty cold. As soon as Ellie was baptized, she jumped out of the water and changed.
In the next picture, I was trying to minimize the amount of sling that you can see. I had surgery on my shoulder just the Tuesday before, and the sling I have to wear is huge, but it just made me look pregnant. Trust me, I am not, it is just the angle.
When Ellie came back into the room from changing after her baptism, she had a huge smile that she shone at everyone in the room, there were several people that commented on it.
No comments:
Post a Comment