Saturday, November 22, 2014

Halloween

This year for Halloween, Adam was a pilot, Ellie was a dancing princess, Michael was Will from Ranger's Apprentice and Nate was a pirate.  The week before Halloween, there was a neighborhood dress up party back to back with the ward's Trunk or Treat party, and so the kids got dressed up and went to both. 
 Ellie had her friend Alexa go with her too.

I even dressed up as a go go girl.  Although, someone at church asked if I was Pocahontas.  Gogo girl is very similar to Pocahontas so I can see how she got confused. I'm not sure what I was thinking in this picture. 
 On Halloween, Nate got invited to a party and Adam went off with his friends, so only Ellie and Michael went trick or treating with me.  Nana was in town, so she walked around with me, and she was totally in her element.  Ellie decided to be the black swan for Halloween, but Mike stuck with Will from the Ranger's Apprentice.
A few days later, we finally got around to carving pumpkins.  Michael was too busy with homework to help, but the others got to.  It was Nate (left, Ellie and Adam).
 The week before Halloween, the kids had their storybook parade.  Nate was a pirate with the book, How I Became a Pirate,
 Close up of that darling mustache-
 
It was even a little creepy when he didn't have the eyepatch on. 
 Ellie was McKenna, the American girl doll that did gymnastics.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the mustache.
It must have been the white boots.
Were they leather? Totally something Pocahontas would wear. I can see why someone might be confused. Can't you?