I keep telling Nate that someday he is going to regret making so many obnoxious looks in every photo, but he doesn't believe me.
Thursday, March 24, 2016
Sea World
We only had a few weeks left of our Sea World annual passes, and we had only used them once, so we took a quick day and a half trip to Sea World over spring break. The kids were pretty happy to just ride the roller coasters over and over and over again. I can't ride roller coasters without feeling ill, so I sat on the side reading a book while they did it. On the second day, we even went to the water park for a few minutes. In the water park, you can pet and feed a sting ray, and the kids got to do that too!

I keep telling Nate that someday he is going to regret making so many obnoxious looks in every photo, but he doesn't believe me.
I keep telling Nate that someday he is going to regret making so many obnoxious looks in every photo, but he doesn't believe me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment