Sunday, May 13, 2018

Universal Studios Orlando

We went to Orlando for one of Ellie's gymnastics competitions.  Our first stop was Universal Studios so that we could see the Harry Potter rides and Hogwarts Express.  I haven't been to Universal Studios since Joe was still in law school.  Universal has taken out all of the metal roller coasters and replaced them with automated rides that are mostly just a movie with moving chairs.  Nate was very upset that there were no roller coasters.  It was also extremely cold- record cold for the area.  We were freezing and they couldn't run the roller coasters that they had because it was too cold.

We dud enjoy looking at all of the Harry Potter villages and riding the Hogwart's Express.  Nate even picked out a wand for himself. 

I was glad we went to Universal Studios, but it was so very expensive, and I didn't feel that it was worth the big pricetag.

No comments: