On Monday, when we were spending our President's Day holiday working at the land, I took a walk up to look at our new trees to see how they were doing. I was gone for about 10 minutes. When I came back this is what I saw:

I guess, no matter what, the kids + Joe will always figure out a way to be wild, obnoxious or have fun in a less than perfectly safe way. (Oh, and Michael had the worlds biggest goose egg on his forehead from doing the above activity).

It gets better, a few minutes later this is what I see:

Yes, the kids are riding a log being pulled by the tractor. Luckily they are wearing clothes that are already ruined. I think this might lead into the infamous couch surfing that the Halls used to do!
5 comments:
We used to always ride in the bucket of the tractor growing up. Sometimes it was work related other times it was for fun. I guess that what happens when you grow up on a farm.
That looks like fun!
Did you ever find your hamster?
That's awesome! Goose egg and all, those are the things your kids will remember when they grow up.
It honestly must be a miracle that no one's broken a bone since buying that property up in Conroe...
How fun that you have that land! And nice Houston weather to enjoy it right now.
Post a Comment