Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The captive

When I go into Nate's room after a nap (or when he's refusing to take a nap) this is what I see. He knows how to sit up by himself, but he instead concentrates on pulling the bumper down and peering out over it. Then I am rewarded with a big grin. He sleeps in a room with french doors, and I recently had to put curtains on the doors because I would look in and see this one blue eye peering over the bumper at me, trying to make me come get him... even when it wasn't time. This kid is just so darn cute!

3 comments:

Lana Lulu Handmade said...

Juliana does the same thing. Just can not resist going in and picking them up.

Juliana S said...

Very nice photo Net!

Brigette Little said...

He is such a cutie! I love the cousin pictures, too.