Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Rain!

I love the rain. I love it when it sprinkles, when it pours, when it lasts for days, I love all of it. Maybe that's because I grew up in Vegas where there was no rain. I've really missed it this summer with the big drought we were in. Luckily, we have been having rain for the past few days.
One of the other things I love about the rain is putting my kids in cute little raincoats:

He wouldn't pose very well for the picture, but he sure enjoyed wearing the coat all morning as we ran errands.
Lets not leave Ellie out:
Hope you have a rainy day soon too!

4 comments:

Naomi said...

Me too, me too, me too, me too! I love it, too! And thanks, I hope we have (at least) one day like that soon, too.

Naomi said...

Oops, I guess I'm signed in under my daughter's name. This is Bethany

Brigette Little said...

Isn't it wonderful!? I love going outside and feeling cool air, too after all of the heat we've had!

Lana Lulu Handmade said...

It is still in the upper 90's here :( I so miss the rain too! Nate looks so happy in his raincoat!