Nate has his favorite things in our house to harass...one is the shoe bins. He and William had a great time trying on Ellie's shoes. Nate settled on Ellie's red boots, while William decided he liked her tennis shoes (which ironically are a hand-me-down from Lily).
Sunday, October 4, 2009
Cousins
I got to watch the Frost cousins for a few hours this weekend. The babies were so cute together. As soon as Nate say William, he lit up and said "hi." Then a little later, William wouldn't come to me, he didn't want to leave the safety of his dad's arms...until he saw Nate come up to us, and he was more than happy to get down and play with him. Honestly, I have never seen two kids this age play better together than these two did.

Nate has his favorite things in our house to harass...one is the shoe bins. He and William had a great time trying on Ellie's shoes. Nate settled on Ellie's red boots, while William decided he liked her tennis shoes (which ironically are a hand-me-down from Lily).

I put this next picture in because William is SO cute...look at those cute cheeks and brown cow eyes!
Nate has his favorite things in our house to harass...one is the shoe bins. He and William had a great time trying on Ellie's shoes. Nate settled on Ellie's red boots, while William decided he liked her tennis shoes (which ironically are a hand-me-down from Lily).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
They are BOTH so cute!
ahhh...
I love that they will grow up together! ...I'm so glad they're starting off on a good note and playing with each other so good! :)
Thanks again for watching them! You guys are the BEST!
cute pictures! They are BOTH so cute! You can't beat Nate's smiles ...He's such a happy little guy.
Post a Comment