Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Monkey Boys

About a year ago, Joe built a "fort" for Adam. Adam immediately didn't care for it because it wasn't how he pictured it being (how do you know when your kids are spoiled)... Well, recently, he found a new use for the fort...or at least for the roof of it.
Ellie gets really upset because I won't put her up there (are you kidding...NO WAY)!
Meanwhile, the kids have learned how to climb to the top of the fence and walk along it. It is a shortcut to the house behind us, so they try to employ it often. I was amazed that Michael hopped right up there with them and started doing it too.
I guess it's official...I do have boys. The other two boys in the picture are some of Adam's friends that live near us.


1 comment:

Jessica said...

Cute boys, Nannette! I never knew Houston was so green!!! Looks like you guys have so much fun.