Monday, December 7, 2009

Yaa, Nursery!

Guess who's old enough for nursery?
I can start bringing my scriptures to church again. When I went to leave for church and Michael saw I had scriptures in my hand he said, "what do you have those for, Mom?" Obviously its been a long time.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

It's a happy day when you no longer have to be the unofficial hall monitor of the chuch!

Brigette Little said...

Hooray! I spent a lot of time with Joseph in the halls before he turned 18 months. I mentioned to Greg that I didn't think any of our kids had had THAT hard a time at church before. He said, "You were in the Primary Presidency, remember? I was the hallway inactive!"

Juliana S said...

I'd forgotten about this song. He is an angel, and probably gets along great with the other kids in nursery.

Juliana S said...
This comment has been removed by the author.