As we approached his birthday, we talked a lot about baptism and what it means. Adam was a little unsure about the level of his testimony. We discussed in length about how testimonies can be small, but that is okay. We let him choose whether he wanted to be baptized, and he chose to be baptized. I am so proud of him, and the good choices that he makes.
It was a beautiful day on Monday, but at about 5:30 pm it started to downpour. It was pretty rainy until after the baptism.
Adam was baptized by his father and confirmed by Grandpa Stratton. It was a nice program, Adam gave a talk on baptism, and I gave a talk on the Holy Ghost.
This is our family before the baptism. I am so lucky to have such beautiful children.
After the baptism, while Joe and Adam were changing, we watched a little video of pictures of him from when he was a baby. It was fun to see how he changed as he grew up. He is such a sweet child.
1 comment:
Congratulations Adam. You are such a sweet boy and you are growing up so fast! Grandpa and I enjoyed sharing your baptism with you. It was a wonderful experience.
Post a Comment