Adam just turned 8, can you believe it? His
Grammie and Grandpa came to visit us this weekend, so they got to help celebrate his birthday with him, and see his baptism. We don't really like cakes in our family, so he got a large chocolate chip cookie for us to sing to him.

Wow, there are getting to be a lot of candles, check out the smoke:

I got him some presents, not too many. Joe decided that he needed to get the kids another 4-wheeler, so he gave it to Adam for his birthday. Now Michael will get Adam's old one and Ellie will get Michael's old one. So really it is Ellie getting a 4-wheeler here.

I told Joe I thought perhaps we might be spoiling the kids. He said he didn't think our kids were spoiled...spoiled is saying something like..."Daddy, I want a pony."

A couple of weeks after we had that discussion Adam comes to dinner and says he knows what he wants for Christmas next year. He whispers in Joe's ear that he wants a horse.
1 comment:
Ha! That is hilarious!
Post a Comment