Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Goats!

Yes, you read that correctly...meet Brooks and Dunn the newest members of our agricultural family. Brooks is the larger one, but Dunn is the leader.
They are going to perform an important task for us....clearing the underbrush on our island.

Yes, this is Joe's brainchild, I'll let you know in a few months how it turns out.

3 comments:

tamiz said...

For serious I'm LMBO about the pic of man in boat with goat! LOVE IT! They are really pretty goats btw! Hope they survive out there.

Texas Harveys said...

From Taylor: I am pretty sure this was to answer a riddle, right? So if you have a wolf, a goat, and a cabbage on one side of a river, what is the minimum number of trips to get them all safely across...

The Christexans said...

I'm looking forward to part two of this story.