This year, Ellie has been taking dance at Miss Michelle's house. She had a fun class, full of good friends and they learned tap, ballet and tumbling. Last night, they had their final dance recital. She got wear a cute tutu and leotard:
At this recital, they performed a tap dance. Ellie had a big smile on her face the whole time and she danced really well.

Isn't she sweet?


I just love that I have this sweet little girl.
Her class- Olivia, Ellie, Sydney,
Teia, Sierra,
Storrie
They were so cute. On the way home, out of the blue Ellie says, "When the man asks me to marry him, I am going to say yes." Funny because we never talk about that, but little girls must
inherently be romantics....
1 comment:
Very cute dancer! We just love this sweet little girl also. Looking forward to seeing her in a few weeks.
Post a Comment