Friday, July 9, 2010

Stratton Cousins

We just got back from a great visit to see my parents in Las Vegas. When we drove out, we went through Phoenix and picked up Tammy and her baby Natalie. We attempted several times to get pictures of the grandkids, but somebody always didn't help (and it was never the same kid).
These were the best we came up with, I think its fun to see the babies make funny faces, look at Nate in this one...I guess he didn't like the crying.

(left Adam, Michael, Juliana, Ellie, Grammie, Natalie, Grandpa, Nate)
Just the kids... Michael, Adam (sick of pictures by this point), Ellie, Natalie, Juliana and Nate

Natalie turned one about then, so we had cupcakes and party hats.

Here is the annual Nate and Juliana picture, Nate wasn't so into it.

Here is the picture from last year:
It was a great visit, it was really nice to see my parents and the kids enjoyed seeing their cousins (although I definitely have the market on boys in this group).

No comments: