Here are some of the kids, Emma, Ty, Shane, Michael, Nathan, Logan, Ben, Emmaline and Mariah
At first they roasted marshmallows, but then they just started roasting sticks.
Logan and Michael
I am still not allowed to sleep in the tent with Joe (and I am heartbroken about it too) so Nate and I slept in the house. Apparently in the middle of the night Adam needed to pee but didn't want to wake Michael up stepping over him, so he found a window in the tent and peed out of it, right onto a neighboring tent where it woke up our friend sleeping there.
The next morning, we had some other friends show up... we had fun with them riding the 4-wheelers and Daniel was even brave enough to take the 5 smallest children out on a boat. We enjoyed their visit until Ellie and her friends found a yellow jacket nest and all got bit...ouch!
We have really enjoyed having the "Frost compound" to be able to have friends up to visit and relax. The weekend before the campout, we had some friends come in from out of town that we hadn't seen in a long time. We also enjoyed visiting with them and riding 4-wheelers and the boat.
It was nice to hang out with friends that we could just relax with and not have to worry about what they think of us. I am trying to be more like that with everyone, but sometimes it is nice to be with people you have known for a long time. Plus our kids really liked playing with their kids.
2 comments:
Looks like a blast. I love being in the outdoors with a campfire, friends, and family.
Sad I've missed being up there the last few times. Lily said she had a really fun time with Ellie! (Is Ellie taller than Lily?) ... we love it up there and it's so nice just to be with family and not to worry about anything else.
Post a Comment