A little later he asked why I wasn't very excited about them, he really thought I would like them since I complain a lot about how cold I am. I explained that I didn't really care for the last pjs he bought me because they were pretty ugly and I didn't feel "cute" in them so what would I think of these.
Saturday, November 13, 2010
My First Christmas Present
Joe was really excited to give me my first Christmas present a little early the other day. He made me put them on and model them for the kids. The kids thought they were nice and Nate ran and got his favorite footy jammies for me to put on him.
A little later he asked why I wasn't very excited about them, he really thought I would like them since I complain a lot about how cold I am. I explained that I didn't really care for the last pjs he bought me because they were pretty ugly and I didn't feel "cute" in them so what would I think of these.
On the up side though, I now have the perfect base to play the Easter bunny or to dress up like a toddler next Halloween.
A little later he asked why I wasn't very excited about them, he really thought I would like them since I complain a lot about how cold I am. I explained that I didn't really care for the last pjs he bought me because they were pretty ugly and I didn't feel "cute" in them so what would I think of these.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is really hilarious! Very thoughtfull of JOe though! :)
I want to see you in them!!!
Post a Comment