First of all, here are the boys pictures from school this year. I am not a fan of the school photographer, but I am a fan of not having to do anything but write a check and then having pictures brought home to me of the boys.


Michael got straight A's this year so he got to go to the straight A breakfast. He thought we all would like to see what his donut really looked like.

Adam got into the "Hall of Fame" for the first quarter. I am so proud of him, this is the first time he has gotten in on the first quarter.

The second grade had their school program on Veteran's Day. It was really well done, the kids all sang really well and many of them had speaking parts and they all said it really well. Adam had a couple of parts and he spoke clearly and loudly.

The kids perform two times on the performance day. Adam was a little bored during the second performance so Joe took a ton of pictures of him doing random things- winking, blowing on his flag, looking in the wrong direction...it is quite funny to look at.

Our school does an annual storybook parade instead of dressing up for Halloween. The boys made it simple this year and used costumes that we already had. Adam was a turtle and Michael was a bat. You are supposed to dress like your favorite character from a book you like, but we always find a costume and then get a book to match. From watching the parade many other parents do it our way too.

Here they are during the parade:

Good job boys, its fun to see all the things you do!
2 comments:
I like Adam's facial expression during the performance. And I like that Joe kept taking pictures of him making funny faces. I love watching kids in performances, so cute.
We do the EXACT same thing on the costumes! Isaac's dressed as the same character for the last 3 years.
Post a Comment