Monday, May 7, 2012

Field Day

The kids had their field day last week.  For the first time, I was actually able to go, thanks to Koni.  They don't allow little children to come (I think they figure there is enough chaos as it is that day) so every other year I haven't gone.  I was in charge of the three legged race, but there were 23 stations- meaning there were 23 different activitied that the kids got to do.  They seemed to have a ton of fun, even though it was pretty hot. 

One of the stations was tug-of-war, only the 2-4 grade got to do that.  They competed by grade and even had a championship.  Both Adam and Michael's class won their grade in the tug-o-war contest.





That last one is my favorite of Michael, check out his tongue.  I didn't get to go to Ellie's field day, there are too many kids to do the whole school at once, so they have a morning and an afternoon group.  I just did the morning group with the boys.  I will have plenty of oppurtunities to see Ellie at field day in the future.

No comments: