Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Hiking

If you are new to this blog, sorry about all of the pictures, but I make this blog into our memory books for the kids so I include a ton of pictures.  So you don't have to read if it bores you, this is just our memories....and the kids love to look through them.
While at the cabin, we hiked a lot. Ok, the "we" part is pretty loosely used, the boys hiked a ton- almost every day several times, but I went out a time or two with them.  Adam liked to see if he could hike from the top of the mountain to the bottom and back up all at once.  The weather was so nice and cool that we didn't have to worry about the kids overheating- more about whether they would be warm enough. 
This is a view from the top of the mountain of part of Panguitch Lake.  They are in a pretty big drought this year so the lake was way down.
Just some fun pictures I subjected my children to.
This next picture is like find Waldo...but there are 4 kids in this picture.






No comments: