One of our favorite pastimes at the cabin is 4-wheeling. This year, Adam and Michael were old enough, and strong enough to drive the 4-wheeler by themselves, so I didn't always go with them when they went. It was nice, I could work on a couple of projects with my mom while they were gone.
One day, we drove down to Panquitch and went on a long ride through a canyon. It was fun going over all the large rocks and seeing if we could get through the tight spots. Another day, we got to the top of the mountain. As soon as I said I wanted a picture, Adam decided to hop in and do his thing...
This is the view of Panguitch Lake. My parent's cabin is on the mountain on the far right side of the lake that you can see half of at the top of the picture.
Of course, everyone's favorite part of the ride is eating ice cream at the end of it at the general store.



1 comment:
What a great summer! Awesome trips!
Post a Comment