Monday, May 11, 2015

Sledding at the Cabin

This year for spring break, we decided to go to the cabin.  We are going on a road trip out to Maine and the east coast this summer, so I won't be making a trip to Utah.  Instead, we went at Spring Break.  We were really hopeful that there would be snow at the cabin when we got there.  It was a strange year for snow, it didn't snow and didn't snow until 2 weeks before our trip, and then it snowed a bunch.  There was ample snow on the ground when we got there.  One of the things that we immediately did was get out the sleds and start sledding down the mountain by the cabin.

After a few days, Joe came up.  The snow had melted a little bit and our first path was no longer usable.  He proceeded to make a new path.  It was awesome!
 I am not sure what I am so scared of here....










This was the first time that Nate had ever seen the snow, and the first time that Ellie could remember seeing snow.  It was a great experience.

No comments: