When I was planning my trip out, one of the boys asked if we could stop at Niagra Falls on our trip. I looked up the distance and found it was really only an hour and half out of our way, so of course we had to stop.
I knew Niagra Falls was big, but I had no idea how big.
We took the boat tour, which is a must, but there is so much water pounding down that you can't see the falls, you mostly just feel them. As you may have noticed, Nate doe not like me taking pictures of him. This little hike was near the American falls, which are one of the falls that are only on the American side of the river.
| Of course, everyone had to have ice cream afterwards! |
You got to pick two addins and if you wanted sprinkles on the top. Then there was a machine that printed the name on your box. You also got to design a label for your candy bar and they printed that at the end.
The next day we went to Hershey Park. We loved Hershey Park. There were a lot of fun rides, and with the exception of the new ride, there were very short lines for all of the rides. It did rain for a few minutes in the middle of the day, but we were wearing swim suits so it was ok.
No comments:
Post a Comment