We did our annual Haunted House foam project this year one night for FHE. The kids really enjoyed it and went all out. It was fun.
Ellie and Nate got to dress up for the storybook parade. Nate chose to be a ninja wolf from the book, the three Ninja pigs. He had the wolf costume, but he wasn't sure he wanted to wear it, and he didn't have a book for just the wolf book, so we added his BJJ costume and it worked perfect with the ninja pigs story. He was a little embarrassed at the school parade, but luckily, no one knew who he was in that costume, so he was safe.Ellie had a ca costume for Halloween, so she just had to find a book to go with it. She really didn't want to do the Warrior books, so she decided to go with Bad Kitty.

We had our ward trunk or treat on the Wednesday night before Halloween. I wore this beauty that I found wadded up on the floor of my Grandma's trashed house when we went out to go to the funeral. I washed it up, and it worked out nicely for my costume. My mom let me know that she made this dress for Grammie. She also let me know that there was a belt that I didn't find. I think it is cute that the polyester fabric it is made out of has a pattern like a quilt.
For the trunk or treat, Adam dressed like a clown, Michael like a nerd, Ellie was a cat, and Nate was a police officer. He decided that night that he didn't want to be a wolf again, and he really wanted to be the police officer he was 2 years ago. It was a bit small and all ripped up, but we were able to fix it and make it work.
I even decorated my trunk this year.
On Halloween night, Nate went back to the wolf costume. It was very cute!





No comments:
Post a Comment