While we were there, we just relaxed. We went to a place called "Springs Preserve" a couple of times and ate lunch and enjoyed the perfect weather.
Monday, March 9, 2009
Las Vegas
As I mentioned earlier, I got to go last weekend and spend 4 days with my family in Vegas. It was a nice break to only have the two little kids with me...I felt like I could actually enjoy visiting with my family and not spend every second playing mom.
While we were there, we just relaxed. We went to a place called "Springs Preserve" a couple of times and ate lunch and enjoyed the perfect weather.
The kids really enjoyed seeing their grandparents. Nate warmed right up to Grandpa and Grammie.
Ellie enjoyed being there without Adam and Michael, she even got to go on a special date with Grandpa just the two of them to get ice cream. When I got home from my outing, she was curled up on the couch with Grandpa!
While we were there, we just relaxed. We went to a place called "Springs Preserve" a couple of times and ate lunch and enjoyed the perfect weather.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Please visit.
http://spyfu123.blogspot.com
http://what-mobiles.blogspot.com
http://gen-reading.blogspot.com
http://amazi.blogspot.com
http://howtobuymobilephone.blogspot.
com
http://mymobilerainbow.blogspot.com
http://mc-mobilenet.blogspot.com
http://adsbrite.blogspot.com
http://alphainvention.blogspot.com
http://free-articles-reading.blogs
pot.com
http://mobile-gift-xpango.blogspot.co
m
Post a Comment