Monday, March 30, 2009
Nate's Nine Month Pictures
Nate is 10 months old today (can you believe it?), but I had pictures taken of him at 9 months. This past month, he has fully learned to crawl...he mostly army crawls but if he is in no hurry he will crawl the right way on his hands and knees. He has three teeth on top and two on the bottom, but the 4th on the top is just about to poke through. He has learned to pull up on things- instead of seeing one eye poking over his bumper in the morning, I will see him standing in his crib smiling at me. He is into EVERYTHING! I have a little table in my hall that had a lamp and a vase of fake flowers on it. His favorite thing to do is to grab the bottom of the table and scoot it back and forth on the floor. The lamp has already fallen, so for now the table is empty.
At the beginning of this month, he got some kind of stomach virus, probably rota, so he was pretty sick for a while. Since then, he has been very picky about eating. He will cry when I try to feed him something and shake his head back and forth saying "no," but then if he is really hungry he will stop at the last minute and open his mouth so I can put the food in. But he really only likes squash and applesauce. He does, however, like any real food he can get his fingers on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love these pictures! They are so cute!
Post a Comment