He is very ready to begin school- he reads anything he sees, many times guessing at words that are quite complex. He gets bored at home during the day, constantly begging to play the computer, watch a movie or play the wii. We try to keep him otherwise occupied. He plays really well with Ellie now, they play a lot of games together and for the most part get along really well.
He is still my squeaky wheel. If something slightly hurts him, he yells out at the top of his lungs like he is dying. People think I am a mean Mom when I don't drop everything and assess his needs...but believe me, I can tell he is fine.
He got his glasses about 1 1/2 years ago and it has made a big difference for him. He is extremely far sighted (everything close up is blurry) and one of his eyes started to cross so we had him checked. He can see a lot more things now that he has glasses. They must really make a big difference for him because he is religious about wearing them, of which we are quite grateful.
He loves to play with friends. He is always asking to have friends over and often tries to get in the middle of playing with Adam and his friends. I try to accomodate him, but I get busy and so many times he has to make do with Ellie.






1 comment:
He's truly a unique individual. He'll make a great leader when he gets older. We are lucky to have him in the family.
Post a Comment