Joe's also really good at sensing when the children need some extra attention and paying attention to them:
Joe's also the fun parent...he is always buying cool toys for the boys to play with....go kart, 4-wheelers, r/c cars, rockets....
Here they are after church today....aren't they all so beautiful?
For fun I included some old pics...here is Joe and Michael in the hill country. Michael is about 4 1/2 months old.
This is Adam already enjoying time with his Daddy in the garage...he is about 2 here:

I wanted to add a little bit about my father. He has always been so generous and giving as a father. He had high expectations for us kids and he wasn't afraid to hold us to them, which a few times drove me crazy, but overall helped me to acheive more than I would have normally done. He had a health scare this year that resolved itself fairly quickly, and as I contemplated the possibilities, I was very saddened to think that he might not live forever. He is definitely the fun grandpa now...he loves to spend time with the grand kids...and I love that! I love you dad!
This is my dad with Nate last summer, he has been great about holding all the babies when they were tired and needed someone to sleep on.
This is Adam already enjoying time with his Daddy in the garage...he is about 2 here:
Thanks Joe, for being such a great daddy to our kids!
I wanted to add a little bit about my father. He has always been so generous and giving as a father. He had high expectations for us kids and he wasn't afraid to hold us to them, which a few times drove me crazy, but overall helped me to acheive more than I would have normally done. He had a health scare this year that resolved itself fairly quickly, and as I contemplated the possibilities, I was very saddened to think that he might not live forever. He is definitely the fun grandpa now...he loves to spend time with the grand kids...and I love that! I love you dad!
1 comment:
yes, they are all so beautiful!!
Happy Late Father's Day Joe! You're a great Dad! cute post.
Post a Comment