Monday, October 11, 2010

SHAC JAM

This weekend we went out to College Station to go to our first Scout Jamboree. The kids had a great time- there were so many activities for them to do. Luckily, I met up with Adam's best friend while we were there and both his parents were with him, so I had extra help with the kids.
Adam and Jack with the cub scout wolf
Here they decorated half of a plastic easter egg and then had a race.
Ellie, Adam, Jack and Michael

They got to do a push cart race.


Ellie was paired with Michael. They were supposed to trade drivers half way through at the turn around point, but Michael didn't think that Ellie could push so he just kept pushing. He was disappointed when he didn't win, personally I was impressed that he finished!
They also got to do a PineWood Derby race.


I am always impressed with the big activities that the cub scouts put together, they always are a lot of fun. Usually it is not expensive activities that they do, but the kids really enjoy them.

1 comment:

Koni Frost said...

so fun! You do such a good job at writing about all the things you guys do!