Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day Tea

Michael's class had a Mother's Day Tea on Friday. It was a cute affair with cookies and tea (or lemonade for those of us that don't drink tea.) Ellie was at a play date so I got to go with just Nate. They did that fun thing where they ask the kids questions and have them answer them about their moms. Here are the highlights of Michael's questions and answers:

How much does Mommy weigh? like 35 pounds

What does Mommy do around the house? cleans the house


What is Mommy's favorite TV show? shows that are 3 hours long


What does Mommy cook? Ramen noodles


What makes your mommy better than any other mommy? She lets me and Adam pack our own lunches.


One nice thing my mother does for me is lets me watch TV all morning on Saturdays.


My mother works hard when she gets a virus on her on her computer.


My mother looks the prettiest when she goes on a date with my Dad.


My mother loves me because I love her.



From reading the first ones, I think the teacher must have thought I was a great mother.









3 comments:

Hall of Halls said...

What a cute idea-love his responses. And you are a great mother.

Pinnacle Relief Club said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kim said...

Ha ha- Nate looks less than thrilled to be getting his pic taken!