Joe made a zipline for our property. It's really long, over 110 feet.

The kids had a blast riding it.

Well, except Ellie, she was a little scared of the whole thing.

Not Nate though, he rode the whole thing the first time laughing as he went.

As soon as he was done he would run back to the top and beg for more.

I even went down once.

It was fun, but there is currently a big burn pile in the middle of its path that if you are an adult you have to lift your legs real high to avoid....luckily I avoided it.

Now we just need to build a full platform so it is easier to hook onto.
3 comments:
Looks like fun, but I'm waiting until the woodpile is burned. I'm not sure I'd clear it.
That looks like a blast. I love that picture of you grinning-you look so cute. Sure wish we lived close by, so we could try out that zip line.
Fun! We love ours!
Post a Comment