Ugh, I can't get my pictures to move while I edit in Blogger, so they are in a crazy order.
The kids had their final olympic day at gymnastics. By the end of his class, there were only three boys in his class: Adam, Peyton and Jack (don't know what was the problem with the camera).




All the kids had routines that they had worked out. Ellies was really cute and the boys were neat. Its amazing what the kids learned this year, and they really have grown markedly stronger and more coordinated.
Here's Michael with Adam's coach, Coach Matt.

I think Ellie is the one that amazes me the most. Apparently girls develop coordination sooner than boys and so she is constantly doing things that are quite amazing. Fortunately/unfortunately she is getting really tall really fast and so I think he career in gymnastics will be short lived.
1 comment:
Wow She is getting tall.
Post a Comment