I may have thought when I met him that I was getting an educated, cultured man, but when you get down to it, I really married a redneck. And to prove it, he just got himself a new tractor.
Yes, I know this looks surprisingly similar to the old one, in fact you may not be able to tell much of a difference, but he assures me that it is newer, more powerful and bigger. I did notice it had a better paint job. It truly fulfilled the redneck spot in his little heart. I am sure once he gets the 1 ton backhoe attached and it has all the details he wants it will be even better for him.(Not that I'm complaining, I get everything I ever want, and he does use the tractor to do fun things for me).
On a side note, the lake is back up to its highest level, we are so excited. Here are some pictures.
2 comments:
A guy has got to have his toys. Just ask Granpa, he's been using his caterpillar for days now.
Love the new family picture, love the new tractor, and so glad the lake is back to it's normal level!
Post a Comment