Friday, April 20, 2012

Butterfly Museum

Yesterday, Nate's class went on a field trip to the Butterfly Museum.  I had never been to the butterfly part of the museum, it was a lot of fun. There were some great exhibits with some really nastly live bugs and then they had a large atrium area with a ton of butterflies flying around.


 I was even able to catch one on my hand and set it on Nate's head.  (It landed of its own volition on my hand).  They had a ton of workers and volunteers walking around making sure that you didn't catch or touch the butterflies.  One saw me catch this one, but didn't say anything negative to me, so I must have done it okay.

 Afterwards, we went across the street to the park and rode a train to a playground area where we ate lunch and the kids played.  It was an enjoyable day.  Its amazing how much more fun things are when you don't have a baby hanging off of you;)

No comments: