Monday, April 2, 2012

Enjoying the Spring

Since it was Conference Weekend and we didn't have to be back home in time for church, we went and spent both Friday and Saturday at our property last weekend. We even had the cousins come and spend Friday night and a bunch of Saturday with us. 

It was nice weather so once the sun came out for real, and it warmed up a little, the kids went swimming in the lake.

 They loved jumping off the dock.  In fact, just having the dock was great because when you needed to dry off you could sit on the dock and soak in the sun.  Plus you could sit on the edge and dangle your feet in the water.  I'm so glad we braved the heat last summer to build it.
 I read crazy stories every summer about someone jumping into a pond and getting a  brain-killing amoeba into their brain so I told all the kids to plug their noses when they jump in.


 This next one of Joe cracks me up....






It was a great weekend!

No comments: