I am making blog books for the kids for Christmas, and in doing so I realized that somehow I forgot to blog the pictures from Ellie's dance recital last June. The boys get lots of posts for football, so it is only fair that Ellie get one for dance, especially since she goes every week.
For the spring dance recital, all the classes got to buy a cute matching costume. She did a tap dance and a ballet dance so her costume had two parts.
While everyone else is on stage, the girls get to stay behind stage and color. Look at Ellie's pretty curls. We had to use rollers overnight to get that effect.
While she was on stage. We didn't have the best seats, so this was the best I could do.
1 comment:
She was so cute during the recital!Of course she is cute all the time!
Post a Comment