My parents came to visit for a week. I tried to clear as many things out of our schedule that I could for the week, but we still were really busy. It was good to see them though, and visit with them.
They even went to the football game with us and my mom even let Ellie take a picture of us.
When she tried to take one of Grandpa, he did this:But later Nate was able to get this one.
It was nice to see them, but it was a busy week (welcome to my life). Nate was a little wild too, and kept trying to fight (i.e. wrestle, fight) with them. Crazy boy.
Thanks for coming! Hope we didn't scare you away for too long.
1 comment:
I think that gem of a photo will be the last one anyone takes.
It was fun visiting with everyone. They are growing so fast!
Post a Comment